Thursday, June 11, 2009

My StORiEs...

I am Ng Kee Oon, 21 years old, I was born in Kuala Lumpur and lived in Kuala Lumpur, Setapak, Kampung Lee Kong Chian. My primary school is SRJK(C) Lee Rubber, and my secondary school is SMK Chong Hwa. I finished my diploma in Accounting at Tunku Abdul Rahman College (KTAR). Currently, I am studying in University Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) Year 3 Semester 1 in Bachelor of Accounting (BAC).

My hobbies is play football, it was learned when I was in secondary school at form one. Besides that, play computer is my second hobbies. Once I free, I will online chatting with friend, sometime always will play games together with friend through msn. Watching movie also is my one of the hobbies, especially watch football and action movie. Lastly, the most favorite things that I like to do are EAT. Hehe…I like to eat steamboat, tomyam, curry, asam laksa and so on, all have related the spicy I also like to eat.

The website I most visited:

www.hotmail.com because I like to check my mail and see what my friends sent the mail for me.

www.facebook.com because I can see what my friends written in their blog and so on.

www.google.com This website enables me to search what I want especially to search for some animation’s wallpaper and screen saver, because I like animation movie.

www.goal.com I must have to visit the football website; I will always keep updating any about the football news.

No comments:

Post a Comment