Thursday, June 11, 2009

My oWn StoRi3s







Welcome to the e-com world. I’m so happy that I have created a blog that related to the e-commerce. This is because actually I’m not familiar with the e-commerce. Therefore I hope that you all can learn something that useful from this blog. Firstly, I introduce myself to you all. My name is lee hua, female, 20 yrs old and stay at Cheras. Now I’m taking accounting course at UTAR, Sg.long and this year was my final year. Therefore, I’m busy with my thesis and assignment. I have created this blog is because of my e-commerce subject. Actually I feel that is quite interesting because even though I have blog before this but this blog was totally different with the previous. Therefore, I’m so interesting in this assignment.

My hobbies are swimming, listen to music and online. Usually i will listen the radio by online. This was the most favourite activities that i like. Otherwise, i also like to play game or msn with my friends. Sometime i will just hang out with my friends by online. We will talk about our life or any topic for the whole day. Other than that i also like to sleep and eat. Therefore, I'm quite fatty.

The top 5 Website:

www.yahoo.com- at here i will check my mail and search the information that needed for the assignment.

www.hotmail.com- check mail and send mail to friends. Sometime i will get some funny email from my friends.

www.facebook.com- At this website i can play game, upload photo, leave comment, and chit chats with my friends. Otherwise, i also can meet those friends that have lost contact.

www.yahoo.tw- When i need dictionary i will come to this website. This is because there was a dictionary and it's really useful and convenience.

www.tvb.com- At here i can get the latest entertainment information. Otherwise, i can download photo and wallpaper from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment