Thursday, June 11, 2009

AbOuT CaTHeRiNE StOrY....




Hi, what is mean by blogging? Actually, I don’t know how to write blog and even worst that I don’t know how to set up the blog. Haha… I would like to express my gratitude to Miss Kang because giving me an opportunity to write this blog.

My name is Chua Ser Lee,or u can call me Catherine, year 3 semester 1 accounting student currently study at University Tunku Abdul Rahman. My hometown is Muar, which located at Johor and near to Melaka . I am now staying at Flora Green condominium which opposite Utar .

My hobbies are playing volley ball, badminton and watch movies. The best movie that I had ever seen is Gladiator. The synopsis of this movie is about how the general who becomes a slave, a slave who becomes a gladiator, a gladiator who dares to defy emperor because of the brutality emperor.

The top 5 web site.

1)
www.wikipedia.com.my This website has attracted me because its provides me a lot of detail information.
2)
www.facebook.com.my Hi, this web site can let me build relationship with my friends and even the best thing that this web site also provides games. This web site is better than Friendster. Hi hi.
3)
www.Sinchew.Com.my This is the Chinese newspaper website. By surfing this web site, I can know the current issue and the most important thing is I don’t need to pay for it
4)
www.hotmail.com.my With this website, I can email to my friends, and the most interesting is this hotmail provides 5 GB spaces.
5)
www.publicmutual.com.my
I always surf this website, because I want to check the price of the mutual fund that I bought. Hehe.. Unfortunately now I still lose my money.

The top 5 activities that I involved are
1) Chatting with my friends through MSN
2) Reading the latest news at newspaper website.
3) Watching funny or weird video clips that have posted on youtube.
4) Playing games.
5) Searching some information that can assist my assignment.

Finally , I hope that all of you can give me comment regardless good or bad.. Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment